Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happiness a GoGo




I checked out Happiness a GoGo. It was opening night so it was packed inside.

Walking in I thought that I'd come into a roadhouse in the US. There is one stage in the middle and sitting stageside were a group of very rough individuals. There was the bald guy with the long beard, denim vest and lots of tattoos. Next to him was the guy with a patch of hair on the top of his head, lots of tats and the denim vest.

I sat stage side at the only available seat and now could read the logos on their shirts. It seems that my fellow patrons were all from the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club. They were a rough looking group. Weird to see that in Pattaya..

There were some hot looking coyote girls. Some could have been imports for opening day. We'll have to see what the place looks like on a normal evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment